Les Enfants de Mac Gyver FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

[Community] Database // Base de donnée communautaire

[Community] Database // Base de donnée communautaire Empty [Community] Database // Base de donnée communautaire

Message par Sendel Mar 9 Fév - 15:19

To allow a simple browsing of pictures showing the gate, we will not open a topic for each part of the gate, we will use an online community album with all the data we'll be able to gather together.

For now we're still searching for the best possibility, please help if you know anything.

When we'll have the needed album, we'll follow those guidelines :

For each picture posted, please mention in the title :
-The episode and time stamp (if from an episode)
-The event (if from an event)
-The resolution of the picture (we'll keep only the best resolution when there are multiple times the same image)

If possible, when you make a screenshot, be careful to take the best resolution possible. For example, if I use VLC I won't use the screenshot option of my computer, which will limit the size of the picture, I'll use the screenshot option of VLC which will export the picture at the best resolution possible, even if I have a small screen.

You are allowed to make new albums for any Stargate props. You can also post pictures of Stargate replicas.
Sendel

Sendel
Admin

http://projetstargate.wordpress.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas